Schnelle THC / CBD-Gehaltsbestimmung über Nahinfrarotspektroskopie.
Die EU hat für Nutzhanf eine Obergrenze für THC von 0,2 % festgelegt. Bei Pflanzen, die über Gewebekultur vermehrt wurden, können sich wesentliche Eigenschaften einer Sorte durch somaklonale Variation ändern (beispielsweise durch ungeeignete Protokolle oder zu lange Kallusphasen). Mit diesem Spektrometer kann überprüft werden, ob die Gehalte von resultierendem Blütenmaterial über dieser Grenze liegen.
ISO 17025, CE, RoHS and UL-certified and European Pharmacopeia – Section 2.2.40 Compliant
The GemmaCert patented solution, used in over 20 countries, delivers reliable, real-time cannabis and hemp composition and potency readings straight to your smartphone and desktop computer without harming your flowers' efficacy or value. GemmaCert combines 3 state-of-the-art technologies – NIR spectrometry, image analysis, and machine learning – to bring you timely and reliable results, accurate to +/- 10% of HPLC results. No special skills or training are required.
It is all about Batch Consistency, not single flower accuracy
The industry-standard testing by high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) can be very accurate (if conducted by a skilled technician, on a calibrated device, applying a validated testing protocol, at an ISO 17025-certified laboratory). But what if you happen to test the least potent flower in a batch? Ultimately, to achieve a representative potency number for an entire cannabis batch, we must average the results of multiple tests. Yet HPLC is too slow and too expensive for this kind of process. Quick, affordable testing by GemmaCert delivers what laboratories cannot: better assessment of potency variance with more frequent sample analysis.
- Conduct multiple on-site potency tests for timely results in under 5 minutes without any sample preparation or destruction
- Boost quality control throughout your production, enhance productivity and profitability
- Time your harvest right by applying GemmaCert’s wet (fresh) flower testing protocol
- Know your grow before regulatory scrutiny and testing
- Price your product right
- For Hemp Growers: minimize risk of harvesting crop with Total THC above 0.3%
- Benefit from the world’s largest reference database of cannabis and hemp flowers with over 15,000 samples tested by HLPC and more than 250,000 flower spectra collected
- Print Certificates of Analysis and keep test results for future analysis on your desktop through the dedicated Customer Portal.
There is an additional $30 monthly subscription fee which includes:
-Future feature/software updates
Technical Information & Specs
What products does it test: Dry flower buds, ground flower buds & extract (to be released soon)
How long does an analysis take: Between 2 to 5 minutes
Sample usability after testing: Nondestructive testing – sample left intact after analysis
Calibration requirement: Automatic. Before analysis and no user input required
Accuracy: RMSE 1
Min. detection threshold 0.2% (THC, CBD)
Max. detection threshold 30% THC, 20% CBD
Power source: 6vdc by standard 110/220 ac2dc power supply
Operating temperature: +10c to +35c (50F - 95F)
Regulatory compliance: CE, UL, ROHS, European Pharmacopeia – Section 2.2.40 Compliant